Wednesday, 26 October 2011

back in those days

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was quite amazed when I flipped through the old photo albums yesterday, because I never really imagined my parents' life before they had me. It was fun looking back, seeing what they were like "back in those days".

I don't have a scanner, so I took photos of these old photos haha!

I'm totally having fun at school this week (sarcasm), Year 12 is so hectic! 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are amazing, your mum's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's so weird looking back at photos of my parents. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! It IS weird seeing pics of parents before you were born. It's like..wow, they had a life!

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waou!! I am always so moved looking at vintage pictures! There are so beautifu!!

    XOXO

    http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww cute pictures your mom is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, your parents are adorable...
    Your mum is sooo gorgeous and model-material! x

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look amazing! I love photos like theese. Pure love <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the vintage feeling of these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. throwback parent pictures are the best!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, they bring a smile to my face every time!

xx